沒有玫瑰的花店


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Approval...

When I was young, I guess I was like most kids that the only way to do something that supposed to be a bit more adult will require some sort of approval from my parents...so that's what I thought, but when I begin to grow up, I realised that being young was not the reason behind needing to get an approval....to do anything....in fact, we need approvals to do everything...and every now and then, we still look for approval from our parents...or am I the only one doing that I wonder...

So why do I need all these approvals? My immediate answer would be that there is a sense of uncertainty in stepping into whatever that I was planning to do which really means that I am unsure of the SELF person that I am and probably loosing bits and pieces along the path from childhood to adult.

As a figure of speech, let's call it a day, and be SELF, don't you think? I am pretty tired and really sick of this idea of needing any more approval and the feeling uselessness, so I will call it a day...

No comments: