沒有玫瑰的花店


Monday, October 12, 2009

500 days of summer...



I thought it was a love story with somekind of romantic twist, but I ended up watching a story about love...as it stated clearly on its poster...but you know how very often we look at things the way we want to look at it and twist it to a meaning that suits our appetite?

I was totally blown by the unexpected reality that this movie brought in front of me, when you thought you have gotten over with something but small things somehow will trigger the unfilled gap that was not fully recovered...I mean, I doubt it will ever be recovered...at least I thought the gap was not there any more...

Fate...destiny...love...whatever you wanna call it...is really only in the eyes of the one who sees it...and it doesn't necessarily work both ways even when it seems to do so...can we ever jumped out from this contradictions? Or maybe that's the most honest truth ever screen....

No comments: