沒有玫瑰的花店


Sunday, November 29, 2009

November...


Just realised that I don't have one single entry in the month of november...so better catch the day and time for reflection...

A month where a lot has happened and a lot is still happening, but as we always say, look straight ahead and don't look back right, rather die on the road ahead of us than living in the past. Don't you think?

Highlights:

  1. Winter has finally arrived and I can finally take out my leather jacket!
  2. A friend's cookies venture is now in business, so happy for her!
  3. Polaroid is finally re-releasing their films again for my sx-70! So happy!
  4. Strap-Works genuine alligator strap is finally back in stock, I love mine so much!
  5. I am building up my wine notes on my iPhone now, help me out if you have wine to share!

Friends that I wanted to catch up and haven't get to catch up yet, looking forward to see you guys again!

2 comments:

Clara said...

That's true. I almost want to ask if you will not write again...hahaha

Felix said...

I will continue of coz.