沒有玫瑰的花店


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tears...

Recently, I noticed that I am always in tears...unfortunately, the moments are of pain and sadness...I believe I am an emotional person and I am very emotional towards anything that you can think of. And today, my tears are out of control and I cannot stop myself from crying and crying and my face, my shirt are all wet with tears...do you ever wonder why tears will come when feelings touches our hearts? I don't understand either but at this moment in time, my tears don't come out from my eyes any more but within my heart, its painful and I don't understand how I can live with this pain for any longer...is it because I don't love myself enough? It appears to me that there is little meaning to anything that I can think of, anything that I used to love and anything that I used to have feelings for...I know this is happening because I allow this to happen and only then can I see deep within myself...deep into my darkness...

No comments: