沒有玫瑰的花店


Friday, October 24, 2008

Answers...

Knowing myself enough? I have been asking myself these questions...what is the true desire in my heart? What is the reason behind me wanting to be selfless? Or do I really want to be selfless or was it just a mask that I put on? I can only answer these questions if I have a clear knowing of myself and not drill deeper into the emotions which I have released...I am blessed for whatever is happening to me because I know when I can walk through it, I will be one step forward on my journey and my inner strength will continue to grow. I am blessed that people around me are loved and I am loved and eventhough I was lost and being a naughty child, I am being accepted...I will continue to look for answers, until then I send you my best wishes to you for whatever there will be ahead for any of us...

No comments: