沒有玫瑰的花店


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To be less...

Interesting day today because things are moving rather slow and I am moving extremely slow...I have decided that I should write something everyday to give my mind a rest and gush my feelings out in my words...I am just thinking whether I should give myself a guideline of how many words to write daily or should I just go with the flow...I wonder because sometimes me without guidelines can be extremely slack...slack in a way that I will not be able to keep this up everyday eventhough i really have nothing to do, how's that!? Well, sometimes I feel that that's the way I am designed and somehow the main current kept changing me into what I am now but hell I know what I really am and what I really wanna do, do I...?!

More interestingly, rumours about a bank financial status already got everyone rushing to the bank hoping to withdraw everything in one go...one single rumour and that can be the end of another financial institution...people just freak out...just like that, and at this moment in time, we don't even know who spread that rumour!

Things are moving fast especially in the financial institution area, please stay calm and be less...

No comments: