沒有玫瑰的花店


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just like any other day...

Today, just like any other day, everything seems to back into shape, into shape in the sense that as if nothing has happened...I was sitting in MacDonald's, having a chicken burger and fries and I watched the people come and go...come and go...ohoh, I also had their new freshly brewed coffee, the day repeated itself, so I tried to do something different each day, or write something different each day and give more each day so that I will no longer be in the chain, the chained system...Have you seen "The Groundhog Day"? Only with love in your heart for the entire humanity will you break free from the pattern...there are so many that we just have to let go and simply follow where our heart goes and you will be free...well...hehe...at least that's what I got from seeing that movie hmm...5 times...so far...

Wish you are well and sound!

No comments: