沒有玫瑰的花店


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lazy Lazy

OK...OK, I know I have been super lazy with this blog writing...been too busy with myself lately and sure enough, I have no dedicate any time to share with you, but maybe its meant to be now which is to me the best time.

From now on, I believe I should share so much more with others and not focusing mainly on myself because to me I am always not connected too well with the humanity and nature, so here I am working towards this selflessness but I must say that I am so easily trigger by my cunning ego...like yesterday night when I was having dinner with my family and I got triggered and make the waitress feel bad for making a tiny tiny mistake or actually its not really a mistake but a minor dishonesty or whatever the truth is...in fact I don't even know what the truth is...

Its always hard to see what's true and what's not because at the end of the day, there is really no universal right or wrong...do you agree?

No comments: