沒有玫瑰的花店


Monday, December 1, 2008

Quiet...

Its windy and the night is quiet...so quiet that I thought there is just me alone on this path to my home...And because it is dark, I feel safe to wander my way without worrying about what other people see in my eyes...its not easy to hide anything and I am not a good player at heart and there seems to have no reasons for me to do any hide and seek...am I a romanticist...? Its not for me to say but I am definitely an "emotionalist" if there is such word...ooh...with a quick search on Google, there is actually such a word! Everything driven by emotions...That's me...wandering my way home and my mind start to drift to places that are so far away that I find it difficult for me to come back and when I am lost in my thoughts, I cannot feel my body or I don't really know if I exist in this space and time...

Am I thinking about anything in particular? I don't really know...but my heart is in pain and I feel this pain that is tearing me apart...I wish I can tell you that that's just the effect of the alcohol and everything will be fine when I wake up...I am not even sure if I am interested in you or I am simply interested in the idea of you...I don't know any more...

As long as you are well...I remain quiet...

No comments: