沒有玫瑰的花店


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday month...

Its been a while since my last update...hmm...exactly one entire month! So here goes...its been quite a strange birthday month for me, for one thing, its the first birthday that I didn't have any birthday cakes to cut! Secondly, received some very suitable as well as delicious presents! Thirdly, enjoy the birthday without actually eating the dinner! So I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my dear friends for their thoughtful presents and arrangements...

Its also an interesting month for me as I have realised so much that I didn't know before and actually feel very ashamed of...but now they are in the past and let's look forward right?

And for friends that are going through hard times...I am praying for you and hope that you will be well soon...remember to have faith....

Love,
Felix

No comments: