沒有玫瑰的花店


Sunday, May 17, 2009

In the name of love...

In the name of love I wish I can be who I truely am...when there are times I lost myself and I no longer recognize my surroundings...where are you? I cannot figure out a way around this, as I dream and I dream of myself running around in circle...hiding...and running again...I feel scared that I don't know what I am running away from and the stupidity in this is that I don't know I am running around in circle...ok...back to the start...as if I am playing a game of monopoly!

A game and I am a player...am I the only player here...I wonder...but from what I can see...people come and they go...but I am always in this monopoly...chasing my own tail...I need to put a stop to this, don't you think...?

So...in the name of love...right now...I doubt I can still use that as a shield...no longer taking, I just wanna give...

No comments: