沒有玫瑰的花店


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New adventure!

Today, when I thought I have nothing to write about I realised how much that has happened that I have not get a time to reflect on. Things are starting to move again for me and I am so grateful for the love and support from my dearest friends and their openness for my existence as the way I am. I felt like a little kid again...making a tiny little step into a journey of unknown, an unknown.

Anyhow, I just want to say how grateful I am and that this week I am going to have my little new venture. I can foresee this will be a whole new learning experience for me and I am truely looking forward to it with all my heart.

So you are probably now guessing what that new venture might be? Have a guess!

P.S. Love you all!

1 comment:

Clara said...

aiya...i really want to know ar...so impatient to wait tim...