沒有玫瑰的花店


Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

This is my first post in 2009 and already I am experiencing a feeling of many new stuff coming this way! Letting go of the past and confronting what's waitng ahead is both exciting and blessing, though it sounded like as if I am a warrior but I can tell you I am not one of them and I really believe and have faith in what's being installed and what's coming, they will only be for my best interest and for the benefit of my journey.

I feel blessed because the big picture show me that you have accepted me the way I was many years ago and still is accepting the way I am today. I am forever grateful for this.

I pray that each one of you have a great experience in this coming time and be able to stay in the loving space in this chaotic real illusionist space.

No comments: